Shokz OpenRun Pro review: Battery life

Shokz OpenRun Pro review: Battery life

Another notable upgrade the OpenRun Pro has over the OpenRun is battery life. The OpenRun Pro is rated for 10 hours rather than 8 hours, offering more listening time between charges. Better yet, the battery can last up to 10 days when the headphones are turned off. With a couple of workouts lasting about an hour, the OpenRun Pro I tested needed juice after one week, with the built-in assistant reminding me of the battery level every time I turned the headphones on.

(Image credit: Future)

I wish the headphones would automatically turn off when I wasn’t listening to music for an extended period of time because, again, I forgot I was wearing the OpenRun Pro often. Fortunately, a 5-minute quick charge gave me about 1.5 hours of listening time in case I realized OpenRun Pro was dead when getting ready to workout. The case is protective, but it doesn’t have built-in charging like AirPods, Powerbeats or Galaxy Buds cases. 

https://www.tomsguide.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charging Tips Shokz OpenRun Pro

OPENRUN TROUBLESHOOTING - Shokz OpenRun Pro

Shokz OpenRun Pro Good vibrations