Shokz OpenRun Pro Open(Run) to suggestion

Shokz OpenRun Pro Open(Run) to suggestion

Ryan Haines / Android Authority

Podcasts, audiobooks, and cooking videos all have one thing in common — they rely heavily on spoken words. Music quality still lags a bit behind on the Shokz OpenRun Pro, though it’s come a long way since the earliest generations of bone-conduction headphones. The headset now packs ninth-generation Shokz TubroPitch Technology, but some lower tones, like bass, tend to give way to higher pitches and voices. There are two new bass enhancers, but it often seems like you have to crank the volume to get decent results. You may not mind if you’re a podcast junkie like me, but if you have to run to music, you may find yourself wanting more.

I think Shokz could also stand to share some features between its models. Right now, you have to choose between a high-end Bluetooth model for some features or a dedicated swimming model for top-tier durability. The Shokz OpenSwim follows the same design language but bumps to an IP68 rating for longer dips in the pool. It also skips Bluetooth connectivity in favor of 4GB of onboard storage, which I’m envious of. I run my harder efforts and races without my phone, so I’d love an option to download a podcast or two and keep my hands free.

https://www.androidauthority.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charging Tips Shokz OpenRun Pro

OPENRUN TROUBLESHOOTING - Shokz OpenRun Pro

Shokz OpenRun Pro Good vibrations